Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Randomness

Well...I figured there wasn't any point in trying to fake a post this week.  I haven't gone on a jog in almost 3 weeks now and I'm feeling pretty guilty about it, not guilty enough to do it mind you...but pretty fucking guilty.

Anyway I thought I'd throw a song out at you guys.  I usually wouldn't be caught dead listening to R&B these days, but I have to admit, I have a lot of respect for Cee Lo Green.  This is just a great song and the man's got a voice.  I think the lyrics really hit home too



In other news...The Translator is sponsoring a blog-fest, ring, orgy, thing.  It's for those of us who are shy a few hundred followers...I think the PC term is follower challenged.  Check out her blog for more information. I know I'll be joining and all comers (that have fewer then 150 followers) are welcome.  Tell your friends, tell your family....seriously, I'll find you, tell them!

I'm going to make an effort to get back on track for next Monday.  And who knows...maybe for the first time I'll have someone do it with me.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love Cee Lo's song, and I'm not a fan of the genre either. But it's so honest and harshy giddy. If that makes sense...

I haven't been to the gym, WHICH I PAY FOR, in way too long too. Don't feel too bad.

Lor