Monday, October 25, 2010

The Return of the Monday Weigh In?

What do you guys think?  I kind of felt like the whole thing was a bit of a flop.  I didn't see many comments and only had 1 participant once and that was the Translator who I badgered into posting.

Anyone interested in the plight that is my huge ass?

Any suggestions for a more appealing format?

I'm asking all this because the Translator was kind of badgering me about it.  She seems to think that 6 weeks wasn't enough.  Truth be told she's probably right, but I figured I'd have at least one regularish buddy by then.

Let me know what you guys think.

Here's a link to a previous post if you don't know what the hell it is I'm talking about.  Interestingly enough...this post is where I was first contacted by our good buddy Sara Swears A Lot.

Don't forget...the cake is a lie and the cube had to die for it.

4 comments:

Witless Exposition said...

I think you should, but then again, I'm the badger-er in question.

Slightly Disappointing said...

Hey! I commented last night, and it didn't appear to post, so...

I am totally down for this. we weigh about the same, and my diet starts Thursday. It could be a completely new blog, "The Slightly Disappointing Bear Monk"

Sara said...

Hey, look! There's me!

I used to do a weekly weigh-in thing. It helps to keep you on track. I'll support you if you start it up again. :)

Unknown said...

Ok...cool deal then. I guess we'll start again on Monday. Thanks for the support guys.