Monday, October 25, 2010

Inappropriate Remarks...in my pants!!

Ok guys, lets have a throw down.  Who's got the funnier "...in my pants" joke?

The Basic Rules:

  1. You've go to fit the format......in my pants.
  2. The book/blog/magazine you use has got to be REAL.  I'm asking that you send a link/pic for each so that I can verify.
  3. You can make 3 submissions and only 3 submission.
  4. Don't worry about being crude or rude...that's kind of the point.
  5. All submissions must be made by Tuesday November 30th.
  6. Judging will be complete by the following Tuesday December 7th.
  7. Submissions can be sent to tbm.nation@gmail.com
The Winner will receive a t-shirt via Cafe Press.  Their submission will also be available in my Cafe Press store for others to grab if they'd like.  I also plan on picking 2-3 runners up from the submissions creating shirts for them as well.  I'll also be featuring the winners blog on my blog via a shiny post.

The Judges will be Witless Exposition (my dear wife), InfoJunky (my best friend), and of course yours truly. As such none of us will be making submissions, cause that just wouldn't be fair.

This will have a permanent home as a page on the bar above.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

My thinking cap is on.

I feel the pressure to be epic, but at the very least, there should be plenty of laughs from others.

:)

Happy in your pants-ing everyone.

Lor

Paige said...

oh i so want in! your pants that is.

Unknown said...

So that's how it feels to be on the other side of the uncomfortable silence. Weird...